Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pintrest Tuesday 5-29-12...Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

I found a very very yummy chocolate cake recipe!!! 
I hadn't been able to find one yet that was tasty and fluffy but I think I found one! 
I wish I would have taken a picture of the batter, the very last ingredient was 1cup of boiling water...it looked super runny so I wasn't too sure on how it would bake up, but...they were perfect!

Then came my next craving/pintrest inspiration
PEANUT BUTTER!!!
I used the same recipe as the blogger did that I took the Chocolate Cake recipe from...
Butter, Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter, Powdered Sugar, and a little bit of vanilla and milk

AHHMAZING!!!!!
Not as fluffy as I was hoping for, but the taste is all there! I didn't play with it too much, but next time I will add more powdered sugar and keep on blending it...we'll see where it goes from there?!!
I doubled the recipe again cause I like to share : ) 24 regular and 72 mini's 
I topped them all of with a mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!
(as Rob says, "It's all about presentation!")

If you didn't get to try these this time, I WILL make these again!!!

Mallory, Rob and Kyecen (my taste testers!)



No comments:

Post a Comment