Friday, February 15, 2013

New Year, New Beginnings!

ROAD TRIP!!!
We drove all the way from Arizona to Michigan....ugh! In two different cars, ugh! We had Dylan with us, he helped with Kyecen and kept us company :) I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I would or wanted to, but I also don't like being the driver on a road trip.


So here goes! We left Gilbert just before 1pm, we got kind of a late start after saying our good byes :( and turning in our keys, then grabbing lunch...so here is the few pictures that I took along the trip :)

DAY 1
Gilbert to Albuquerque

Finally getting on the road after grabbing lunch! Dylan and Rob

On our way, heading up the 87



We didn't even make it out of town and Kyecen was asleep!

Our first sight of snow, almost to Show Low, AZ

We only made it to Albuquerque the first night (I ended up with a migraine and barely made it to the hotel)

DAY 2
Albuquerque,NM to Oklahoma, OK

Worlds Largest Cross...

Dylan warming up our caramel corn :) 

DAY 3
Oklahoma, OK to Springfield, MO
Gateway Arch
Can you see Dylan? 

DAY 4
Springfield, MO to Holland, MI


Stopped in Illinois and picked up a few essentials :)


See I told you I didn't take too many pictures...we also didn't do anything too exciting like we had hoped. Every time we got close to anything exciting it was too late and closed  :(

Next time we will plan our stops and time a little better so we can find some good foodie places or local attractions!

Happy to be home, 
Mal, Rob, and Kyecen









No comments:

Post a Comment