Friday, February 15, 2013

Kyecen cuteness : )

I totally just had to share, Kyecen is becoming quite the little artist!
I wish that I would have taken a picture of one of the Valentines that we made, HE WROTE HIS NAME, all by himself. No coaching, No tracing, No looking at it written down.

I am such a proud mommy!

He has also started to draw people and objects, like cars!

This is on the DoodlePad, the first "thing" I had seen him draw so I had to take a picture before he erased it!

He described this to me as a car with him driving and mommy is running with a smile on her face!

I can totally see it, and I love it!

Dad also taught him how to spell mom, by saying it and writing it! M-O-M and when he feels like remembering dad and Rob too!

I love being his mommy!!!
Mallory Rob and Kyecen

No comments:

Post a Comment