Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes!

I've had this craving for a chocolate cupcake with this sooo amazing cookie dough frosting for about 2 weeks now. But I'm cheap and didn't want to pay $4 for a cupcake...so I finally found a recpie I was happy with (Thank you Pintrest!) and on my Saturday night...I baked! 100 cupcakes!!!

HERE is the recpie I finally decided to use. I like it, everybody else loves it...I'm going to try again until I get exactly what I am looking for. With no complaints from those who get to be my taste testers : )

So, here is my adventure in these yummy cupcakes! I did two different kinds of cake, Chocolate (from a box), and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from the recpie I found...I wasn't sure if it would be too much so I tried it both ways. And both are yummy!!

After they were cooled I hollowed out the centers , This is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake
And put a little ball of the "Cookie Dough" inside (no eggs!)

Then I piped on the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frosting, and sprinkled with mini Chocolate Chips!

SO YUMMY!!! Here is the insides : ) After I took a bite to try my new creations...
I definately made more than enough to share!
And a HUGE mess of my tiny kitchen...but so worth it!!


When these are gone we're making Cinnamon Rolls!!!

Happy Snaking!
Mallory


No comments:

Post a Comment