Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

We hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did!!! My dad and brother Colby were able to come home for the long weekend, and we all stayed at my parents house :)

We got our first Christmas presents from Rob's parents in Florida :) and Kyecen was in love....
with the bows....

and the bubble wrap...love this little boy!!


Kyecen says Merry Christmas!!
 Packing up our presents and suitcases, and heading to Grandmas!


CHRISTMAS EVE


Kyecen put out cookies and milk for Santa! Then off to bed he went : ) 
Then Santa went to work...

done!!! What can I make for you?!

SANTA CAME!!!!
He ate our cookies!

filled our stockings, and piled the presents high under the tree!

CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!

Santa was here! 
Chef Kyecen :) 
Chef's Assistant
Mommy and Kyecen, Chugga Chugga, Choo Choo!

Colby got us matching hats :o)

He's really good at opening presents this year!
and I think he has a better idea what is going on...

Kyecen's Grandma 
"She thinks my tractors sexy!" From Mark and Lynne!

Colby's going to try and help unbury Kyecen...spoiled kid!

Kyecen's "Ipad" 
Rob got a little spoiled too... 
I made Papa cry for Christmas...I made him a blanket from the material I used
to make the table runner for his 50th birthday!

Can we get fishies now?!!! From Mark and Lynne! He loves it! 
Playing kitchen with Grandma! What can we make for you?!

Making Christmas breakfast!

Merry Christmas from us,
Mal, Rob, and Kyecen


No comments:

Post a Comment