Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY ROB!!!!

Happy Birthday Babe!
So I've heard of a few bets that Rob wouldn't make it to his 30th birthday...so for the many of you that lost, PAY UP!!! We want to go on vacation!!!! : )

For his birthday he got a big boy toy....he's been asking for a remote control helicopter FOREVER...and in his words, I am the best/coolest girlfriend ever because I got him a helicopter!!! And everyone is jealous ; ) Glad I could make him so happy!



We went to birthday lunch with my family to teakwoods, to eat our favorite wings and soft pretzel sticks!!! Then, Grandma babysat so we could have a date night :) We went to dinner at a revolving sushi bar...so cool!


I wanted to take him to see snow, and we had planned to go to the sledding hills up in Flagstaff...but we pushed snooze too many times and when we finally woke up it was too late to head up there...plans change, we'll go soon...so we spent his birthday day the way we did.

Because we were going to be up north for his bday, I didn't make a cake or plan a special dinner :( so I did them tonight instead!

I made Cookies and Cream cupcakes...

and Carne Asada,  Bacon wrapped/Cream Cheese Stuffed
Jalopenos, and Guacamole for dinner :)


Kyecen helped mommy sing "Happy Birthday"

Then, he helped Rob blow out all the candles!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!!!

30 candles, and 2 for good luck!!!


We love you Rob, and we can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays!!!!

Love, Mallory and Kyecen 

No comments:

Post a Comment