Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our Cooking catch up...

So we're going to do a catch up on our cooking adventures...These are the things we started with and made us realize that we love cooking, and cooking together :) I'm not going to go into too much detail on each, just that they were all very yummy!!!

Chicken Marsala with Parmesan Risotto

Chicken Cordon Bleu with Homemade Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Meatballs on Spaghetti with Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread!!

Then we used our meatballs the next night for Meatball Subs!!!

Chicken and Dumplings...we had a little trouble with the dumplings, not too flavorful and a little salty, but it was yummy! We took everything to Grandma's house so that we could share some of our cooking with them!

I LOVE baking!! I spent the whole day baking once, making my favorites Sour Cream Sugar Cookies and Monster cookies, and I tried a new one, a Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookie!!! They were amazing!!!

My favorite Chicken Nachos! With my homemade guacamole :) I marinate and cook the chicken in Frank's Red Hot, then put it on the Chips with lots of Cheese! Serve with Guac and Sour Cream!

We've also tried our hand at making our own pizzas, I think this one needs some fine tuning, they don't look like much, they were good though!!!

All caught up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment