Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So I know its way past halloween, but I think I've gotten caught up to our recent adventures and can start going backwards now : )

We didn't do any cooking or baking for Halloween, but we did get creative! We made costumes for a Caddyshack themed party, our costumes for trick or treating, and we went to the Pumpkin festival at Schnepf Farms!!!

So I'll just put pictures up :)
We went on a double date to the Caddyshack party with my parents, and we even got my dad to dress up!!! He was the groundskeeper, and Rob was the caddy...my mom and I were just cute golfers!

Mommy and Kyecen trick or treating!

Bumble Bee and Rex the dinosaur

Dylan (not sure what he is...) and Kyecen as Rex the dinosaur

Rob is a Superhereo!

How cute are we :)

Schneph Farms Pumpkin Festival!
Kyecen flew the airplane all by himself! He was the first kid to get his up in the air :) smart boy!
Rob, Mommy, Kyecen, David, Stacie, and baby Maddalyn! We all rode the train around the farm! Kyecen LOVED riding the train :)
Pumpkin Patch!
Found the perfect one!
We got our faces painted!
We watched the BMX show, Kyecen thought it was so cool to watch them flying in the air.
Kyecen rode the carosel
We went to the petting zoo, and gave a baby goat a hug :)
Mommy and Kyecen rode the Bumblebees!!!

We hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween with lots of candy!
Mal, Rob, Kyecen

No comments:

Post a Comment