Monday, September 3, 2012

Tying the knot! 8-30-12

Congratulations to my favorite cousin and her new husband!
Mr and Mrs Tony and Casi Graham!

I was lucky enough to spend a couple days in Denver and share in their special day : ) I will share some of the pictures I took as I was running around. So happy for them!
The girls getting ready in the hotel room, 

Big sister and Little sister : )

Waiting to walk down the aisle!

Lindsey (Matron of Honor) and her girls, Alexis and Alana (Jr. Bridesmaids)

Daddy ready to walk his last baby down the aisle,

It's time to go! Ready to get married!

Saying their vows, To love and to cherish always.

Exchanging rings,

First Kiss : *

Mr and Mrs!

We're Married!

The Wright Family(Ralph is hiding...)

Toasts to the Bride and Groom

The last time Tony will have the upper hand ; ) Great Speech!

Cutting their yummy cake!

trying to feed her cake...

She was a little nicer : )

Beautiful cake by one of Casi's best friends!

First dance as Husband and Wife


Daddy/Daughter Dance

Dancing with her Father-In-Law


and my phone died at this point....no more pictures : ( It was a fun night, made some new friends/family! I can't wait to go back!

Congrats again!
Love,
Mal

No comments:

Post a Comment